Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Easy Simple Coat~

+12
Star-Shower
emz
3-Poppy-xx
AliMay268
Warrior_Cats
Horse_Haven
Keithurbanfan93
Erudasi
Cara
Fran121
DarkDiamond
Rie2Rie
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26~Easy Simple Coat~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Easy Simple Coat~ Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 am

skater

cool coats Smile

27~Easy Simple Coat~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Easy Simple Coat~ Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:07 pm

silver_Moonlight

silver_Moonlight

Rie2Rie wrote:Yeah, to all of your Q's. *sigh*. I really want Photoshop for christmas but that's not going to happen.

elements and photoshop are actualy verrryyy similer, im taking a grafic art class in school (i wayyyy ahead of everyone >< lol) so i skrew around half of the time because i always finish first. one day i desided to go loook at all of the adobe stuff on the computer (theres alot on the ones at school they have everything but elements) i went on to the photoshop and discovered it was alot like my photoshop elements onaly on elements you can hit the undo button more than onece on photoshop u can onaly hit it once >< its reely anoying. id stick w/ elements its way cheeper.

http://silvermoonlight99.proboards.com/index.cgi?

28~Easy Simple Coat~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Easy Simple Coat~ Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:46 am

skater

ookey Very Happy lol

29~Easy Simple Coat~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Easy Simple Coat~ Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:09 pm

emz16

emz16

thanks thats realy helped

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum