Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help with my first coat!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help with my first coat! Empty Need help with my first coat! Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:09 pm

She

She

Hi there! I always wanted to make my own coat and i have like a sort of base but the problem is , it still looks not real, I don't know how to make my coat look real with shadows and the muscles and stuff, can somebody help me?

I did a COPYright on it so nobody would steal it and make it better and send it in. x Hope you can still see something :p It's a mustang i guess Smile

Need help with my first coat! 1612009112890

2Need help with my first coat! Empty Re: Need help with my first coat! Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:56 am

silver_Moonlight

silver_Moonlight

try looking at the tutorials section, the eye is amazing!!! you have to tell me how you did it!

http://silvermoonlight99.proboards.com/index.cgi?

3Need help with my first coat! Empty Re: Need help with my first coat! Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:49 pm

She

She

silver_Moonlight wrote:try looking at the tutorials section, the eye is amazing!!! you have to tell me how you did it!

I just did it with my soft black brush Smile And then i clicked one time for the white spot :p

4Need help with my first coat! Empty Re: Need help with my first coat! Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:45 pm

irishcowgirl

irishcowgirl

It's grrreat! Yeah, some shading would help it look more realistic. Try studying a real horse picture. The muscles in the shoulders, haunches, chest and legs are all pretty important, and where there are muscles, there is usually some shading! Not saying my muscles and shadings are anything great, but you can use them as a reference - https://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk82/irishcowgirl4christ/?action=view&current=Done.jpg

5Need help with my first coat! Empty Re: Need help with my first coat! Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:19 pm

3-Poppy-xx

3-Poppy-xx

choose five different colours of palomino (cream) start where the shadows are with the darkest, working your way up to the lightest shade, so you'll be further in. Then get the smudge tool and smudge all slowly.
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum