Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charging for layouts?

+3
figuresk8ter
3-Poppy-xx
Wondersfromhowrse
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Charging for layouts? Empty Charging for layouts? Wed May 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Külaline

Anonymous

Hey.
I have a question about making layouts.
Are you charging? And how much?
Because I used to make free layouts, but I stopped soon as people who annoyed me with questions like 'When will it be ready?' and 'How long is it going to take?' didn't used them at all when I finally finished. So then I started charging for 1 pass. Then I did like 2 layouts because no one asked for them.
So on holidays I had a lot of free time and I started making free ones again.
Just like the first time - people who annoyed me the most didn't use my layouts at all. And yesterday I finished a layout for a person, who almost every day asked when will it be ready. I told her I have to study so I don't know when but soon.
And when I was about to send her the code I noticed a new layout on her page, yet I sent the code but she hasn't used it, though she has logged in after the sending.

So, now the question - can any of you help me by telling how to make them not for free but that still people would ask for layouts?

You can see my works here. http://raettear.deviantart.com/gallery/#Layouts-and-photo-manip-

Thanks. Timperial.

2Charging for layouts? Empty Re: Charging for layouts? Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:32 am

Wondersfromhowrse

Wondersfromhowrse

They are beautiful. Charge them at 200eq and as youg et more and mmore add on fifty to it.Smile

3Charging for layouts? Empty Re: Charging for layouts? Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:45 am

Wondersfromhowrse

Wondersfromhowrse

Sorry. I mean't those are very nice layouts! Charge at 200eq and when you get more and more just add on one-hundred to it each time.

4Charging for layouts? Empty Re: Charging for layouts? Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:09 pm

3-Poppy-xx

3-Poppy-xx

Charge at something like 2500e, +thats at basic. If they want if personalized add on another 500, and if they want a scroll box, add another 500 etc.
Very Happy

5Charging for layouts? Empty Re: Charging for layouts? Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 am

figuresk8ter

figuresk8ter

no clue

6Charging for layouts? Empty Re: Charging for layouts? Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:06 am

Warrior_Cats

Warrior_Cats

there's people charging over 3 passes for them -.-
so anything you want really. i charge 2000 eq or 1 pass per layout but mostly i just give in and do it for them for free XD after all, barely anyone asks for one.

http://ibledadesigns.webs.com/

7Charging for layouts? Empty Re: Charging for layouts? Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:47 am

*Shazza*

*Shazza*

Hello... Smile
I kinda need help with something... Very Happy

I just want to know if this is a layout - maker? (because I thought it was and that's why I registered).
If so, how can you make a layout on it? There's like no tutorials or anything which is kinda dumb, and I have no clue how to make a layout on this site. No

Please help me because the only reason I wanted to sign up on this is so I could make some Howrse layouts, and I might as well delete my account on this website if I don't know how to make a layout! Sad scratch

Please Help Me!!! Shocked Suspect affraid

8Charging for layouts? Empty Re: Charging for layouts? Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 am

mrk3nx

mrk3nx

you should delete all cache after that .

9Charging for layouts? Empty Re: Charging for layouts? Thu May 19, 2011 10:24 am

ladykiller

ladykiller

Many scrapbookers for hire charge upwards of $10-$20 per completed page (sometimes more). It is important not to short change yourself, as you know that creating a layout is work. More than likely creating it for someone else will feel much more like work than anything else - you will probably spend much more time agonizing over placement, colors, etc. Keep in mind that you aren't charging just for supplies, but also for your time.

Dating Services
dog skin problems

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]