Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Make Money And Easy Passes

+4
Warrior_Cats
spottedappy15
Reining_Gurl
Jennifer432
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How To Make Money And Easy Passes Empty How To Make Money And Easy Passes Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:55 pm

Jennifer432

Jennifer432

Please post how you make money and passes easy bounce

2How To Make Money And Easy Passes Empty Re: How To Make Money And Easy Passes Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:37 pm

Reining_Gurl

Reining_Gurl

well i am not sure about passes but if you want to make money easy do this (in order) with you horses everyday,,,

1. 2 lessons
2. Train as much as possible
3. In the meadow till 20:00 (you are going to have to do the math)
4. Feed
5. Water
6. Carrot
7. Groom
8. 2 Strokes
9. Check to see that the energy is above 20% if not give a turnip at this time.

This technique gets you easy money cuz you keep your full paycheck and because the horse is doing lessons and getting paid it pays for its food and then some!

You can also sell whatever you don't need to mr. hubert

if you have anymore questions check out my page on howrse. My username is cowgirl32593

3How To Make Money And Easy Passes Empty Re: How To Make Money And Easy Passes Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:31 am

spottedappy15

spottedappy15

I sell my horses for passes and equus

4How To Make Money And Easy Passes Empty Re: How To Make Money And Easy Passes Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:15 am

Warrior_Cats

Warrior_Cats

Get a real high GP mare or filly (pass) / colt or stud (equus), such as 425.25 + for hanos, i have some available and get them to 100 blub at the age of 13, i known some who are willing to train horses for a certain price. offer coverings or get covered and sell the the foal for 1 pass, that'll get you started, but if you want to have a reputation on howrse, use tears every time you breed. Lessons every day and pastures instead of feeding box will earn you equus daily, if your howrse is too thin, use BOTH box & pasture, but this will only work for 100 blub horses. Sell them for pass or eq when there round 17. I've been using this method for the last 2 month and i continue to earn more passes & eq.

http://ibledadesigns.webs.com/

5How To Make Money And Easy Passes Empty Re: How To Make Money And Easy Passes Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:05 am

taytayhorse

taytayhorse

how do you change your avatar

6How To Make Money And Easy Passes Empty Re: How To Make Money And Easy Passes Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:45 am

figuresk8ter

figuresk8ter

okay thanks!

7How To Make Money And Easy Passes Empty Re: How To Make Money And Easy Passes Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:53 am

Banner & Layout

Banner & Layout

Cool!

8How To Make Money And Easy Passes Empty Re: How To Make Money And Easy Passes Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:29 pm

sidramalik100

sidramalik100

Well their are many ways of Earning but the Easy way of Earning through Can you Get more then 8000$ in one month only is Google Adsence you just need to Create a blog and then add adsence adds then your earning will be start . i hope you will like this way

http://www.adsense.pk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum