Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Money Making Email Lists

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Money Making Email Lists Empty Money Making Email Lists Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 pm

ladykiller

ladykiller

Everybody seems to get caught up into how large their email list is, as if it were a competition of size. If you have anything less than 1,000 emails in your database, chances are that you won’t see very much traffic from each email you send out. This, however, doesn’t mean that you can’t make money from your list.

What if I were to shake you ideas around by telling you its not about the size? You could have an email list of 10,000, for instance, and if only 100 of them were targeted emails, then you’re wasting your time.

So how do you build a better mailing list? Why do I believe that you can have 200 people on your mailing list and still make tens of thousands of dollars using that list? I’ll explain…

Most of the wanna be “gurus” online are fascinated with making their lists as huge as possible, and I suppose they should be. But the truth is, one company made over $1,000,000 selling a $2,000 using no promotion other than email marketing… And guess what…. He only had 2,000 emails on his list. I’m not joking around, this is the possibility for all of us.

Let me ask you a question… What’s better: having 10,000 people on your mailing list who are slightly interested in your product or having a mailing list with 200 people who really love your product, have already purchased from you in the past and trust you? The answer is obvious.

Again, don’t trick yourself into thinking that it’s about the amount of people you have listening. Instead, try thinking about just how targeted you can possibly get. Instead of getting 100 subscribers a week that aren’t really that interested in buying, why not go for 5 emails per week and all of them WANT to buy? The best way to do this is to grab the emails of those who buy from your company. If they pay for your product, they will buy again in the future if you let them. Ask each new client if you can add them to your mailing list and try to get them to confirm the opt-in. This will snowball your profits over time and this is the best way to build a list.

Don’t let these gurus fool you! Don’t waste your time thinking your list needs to be huge.. Just gather the right emails and you’ve got a powerhouse money maker.

handmade soap
Black Dating

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum