Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

!!! Please read before post !!!

+4
Leonette
Erudasi
amanda.draper
Cara
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1!!! Please read before post !!! Empty !!! Please read before post !!! Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:02 pm

Cara

Cara

Hello.

If you've questions, post them here, you'll soon have answers Wink .

A "please" and a "thanks" would be nice... flower

Have a nice day geek

Attention:

If there are questions on an other place than here, we'll move them^^.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.howrse-design.forumotion.com

2!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:04 pm

amanda.draper

Silly question, but what are animal symbols under the user's name about? I get the Picses one, but why do I have a dog symbol??

Thanks!

3!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:55 pm

Erudasi

Erudasi

That would be your Chinese horoscope dear Smile

4!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:11 pm

amanda.draper

OIC!!! As in, year of the dog... duh!! lol!

5!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Erudasi

Erudasi

Yep... Strangely my two symbols are predator and prey. I wonder if that's some sort of zodiacal cannibalism..

6!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:46 am

Leonette

Leonette

umm, i was wondering what would we do if we had a coat design, but couldnt post in with the pearl just yet...where would we post it?

7!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:26 pm

Erudasi

Erudasi

Leonette wrote:umm, i was wondering what would we do if we had a coat design, but couldnt post in with the pearl just yet...where would we post it?

You would post it in the "Gallery of your coats" section of the forum found under "Your Art" Very Happy

8!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:15 pm

Leonette

Leonette

okay i was wondering, because it says finished coats. I didnt know if that meant already on howrse or not

9!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:31 pm

Erudasi

Erudasi

Nope nope, that's just for whatever coats you have finished Very Happy

10!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:31 pm

Angel_Pup

Angel_Pup

Hi, I have a couple of quick questions about the contest.

(1.) Is an "authorized base" any of the bases in the base forum?

(2.) Does the background need to be the "howrse yellow" color?

(3.) When does the contest end?

(4.) How many winners are there? (example, is there a first, second, third place winner, or is there only one winner?)

Thank you so much!

-AP

11!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:37 am

Erudasi

Erudasi

Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been rather occupied with work.
1.Authorized bases are either bases you have made yourself, or bases that you have permission from the author to use.
2. No, since this is not actually being submitted to howrse any background can be used (this is merely a "for fun" contest to see how things go)
3. The contest ends at the end of October so people have plenty of time to submit their coats
4. There will be one winner, who will receive two passes through a howrse sale in the private sale from myself. Runners up will unfortunately receive nothing at this time.

As we are not currently associated directly with Howrse, these were the best conditions we could come up with to start.

12!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:01 am

Angel_Pup

Angel_Pup

Thanks!

13!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:16 am

medua

Hey! I was wondering how you put drawings and stuff like bases on the computer like the ones on this site....

14!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:18 am

medua

Also, I was wondering how everyone that posts has a pic beside it...like the balck and white horse and the wolf... Thanks!

15!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:38 pm

medua

Can I make A coat like the ones on here without a pass? Do I use one of these bases on here? I would like to make one...

16!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:40 pm

Erudasi

Erudasi

Can I make A coat like the ones on here without a pass? Do I use one of these bases on here? I would like to make one...

Since we are not officially affiliated with Howrse (yet - we're hoping to change that) you can make as many coats as you want, you don't need passes and you don't need to use the bases that are posted on here. These are simply what current users have made, however it is strict policy that your work be 100% your own and that you use only things that you have license to use. DO NOT USE ANYTHING COPYRIGHTED BECAUSE IT WILL GET YOU IN TROUBLE! To learn more about copyright information I suggest you look up the information for your country since this can vary.

Also, I was wondering how everyone that posts has a pic beside it...like the balck and white horse and the wolf... Thanks!

You are speaking of the Avatars that Angel_Pup and myself have. You can change this by editing your profile information

Hey! I was wondering how you put drawings and stuff like bases on the computer like the ones on this site....

Many people draw the bases for their coats by hand on a piece of paper and then scan it onto their computers. However it is possible to do bases on the computer, all you need is a mouse, some patience, and a graphics program of some kind (the very basic being windows paint) like Corel Paint-shop pro.

17!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:22 am

Inutown

I am bussy making an appy coat, I don't have a scanner, but I do have a life camra! I use Photo Filter. It looks great alread, Erudasi, now you don't have to color my disigns anymore! LOL

18!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:20 pm

Cara

Cara

lol
Please don't flood here Wink

http://www.howrse-design.forumotion.com

19!!! Please read before post !!! Empty Re: !!! Please read before post !!! Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 am

figuresk8ter

figuresk8ter

Hey, i was wondering how to become a Grapgists?

i am only 13, but i am very smart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum