Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

All the coats I've done so far

+5
sweet-dreams
gallopinghooves
Admin
Cara
Erudasi
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All the coats I've done so far Empty All the coats I've done so far Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:15 pm

Erudasi

Erudasi

Two of them are STILL spending, but these two are up:

Panda Coat:
All the coats I've done so far ErudasiPandaHorwseCoat

Spot me silver pegasus:
All the coats I've done so far Appaloosafinished

Autumn Horse (can't remember exactly what I called it when I submitted it, but this is still pending) it's a Pony Coat:
All the coats I've done so far AutumnHorseSmaller

I'm in Camouflage (accidentally clicked on a Pegasus when I submitted this coat *slaps her wrist* hope that doesn't affect anything):
All the coats I've done so far TheHorseofWar2

edit: fixed tags

2All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:26 am

Cara

Cara

They're very nice! I prefere the first, the panda coat^^ I love you

But the hairs are strangely... drunken

http://www.howrse-design.forumotion.com

3All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:29 pm

Erudasi

Erudasi

Most people do ha ha ha, but I hate that one - maybe it's just because it was my first attempt at it or something.. They finally put my Camouflage coat up, but decided not to take my pony autumn coat. Meh, even I thought it was too good to put up there - but I submitted it anyway.

4All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

It's beautiful !!
I love Autumn Horse !! I like it !Razz

https://howrse-design.forumotion.com

5All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:45 am

gallopinghooves

gallopinghooves

I'm in love with your autumn horse one. I'm looking through all your coats, and they've all been accepted havent they? Very snazzy!

http://www.howrse.com/joueur/fiche/?id=92052

6All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:44 am

Erudasi

Erudasi

Yes they have been, all except the autumn horse which they decided did not fit the criteria *shrug* not a big loss to me. I'm currently working on some new ones ^.^

7All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:05 pm

sweet-dreams

sweet-dreams

SoO Beautiful !

8All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:13 pm

.: Black Apple :.

.: Black Apple :.

It's beautiful !
I love : I'm in Camouflage

9All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:04 pm

shetland22

I'm fond of Autumn Horse and I'm in camouflage!!! drunken

10All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 am

Sophie V.

I love autumn horses too !^^

11All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:07 am

Inutown

I like I'm in Camouflage, maybe
you can make bases out of them for us!
It would be a BIG hit! (I think...Smile)

12All the coats I've done so far Empty Re: All the coats I've done so far Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:11 pm

Erudasi

Erudasi

Oye, I should have just been more careful not to save over the bases in the first place... But, we'll see if I can get around to re making the bases.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum