Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

HTML Section on the site?

3 posters

Do you think that a HTML area of Howrse Design is necessary?

HTML Section on the site? I_vote_lcap0%HTML Section on the site? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
HTML Section on the site? I_vote_lcap0%HTML Section on the site? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HTML Section on the site? Empty HTML Section on the site? Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:59 am

chaucolai

chaucolai

Hi there,
I come on here often to try to find HTML help, however there doesn't seem to be an HTML area? As part of Howrse Design would be layouts, I find this kinda.. weird?

Would it be possible for one to be added?

http://chaucolai.bebo.com

2HTML Section on the site? Empty Re: HTML Section on the site? Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm

maryytriker

maryytriker

For html help many sites are available and they provide the all information about how to html work and there all use. I have used w3school site for the learn html. Its also used for you, try it.

3HTML Section on the site? Empty Re: HTML Section on the site? Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm

davidmoris

davidmoris

I recommend using a server-side solution for Python, using the urllib2 requests a page, and then analyzed using BeautifulSoup out a little, 'you need. BeautifulSoup is a selection of very flexible API, which allows the boats heuristic for the title you are interested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum