Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help with my coat!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please help with my coat!!! Empty please help with my coat!!! Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:39 am

richbeckym

richbeckym

I have created this coat on paint with a picture i had of a horse, please tell me if she looks ok!! Smile
please help with my coat!!! JaggedLove

2please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:39 am

richbeckym

richbeckym

By the way, her name is Jagged Love....

3please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Gahoole

Gahoole

You did that on paint?! wow. its great!

4please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:54 am

Peko_Shirohana

Peko_Shirohana

Did you really make that? Or did you just erase the background? If you really made that, it's really, really, amazing!

5please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:12 am

richbeckym

richbeckym

it didn't go through.....
oh well, this is my next one, i used an outline i found!!!
(paint was used again)

6please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:13 am

richbeckym

richbeckym

Named- Techno Jazz:
please help with my coat!!! TechnoJazz

7please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:39 am

silver_Moonlight

silver_Moonlight

thats good! i usto use paint i hatted it.

http://silvermoonlight99.proboards.com/index.cgi?

8please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:13 am

richbeckym

richbeckym

I really hate it, but i'm not allowed to download any programs, like gimp, and all that, so i have to make do...

9please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:14 am

richbeckym

richbeckym

love your avatar thingys
i go on dragcave too, i have a female purple adult dragon named Krysalia and 4 eggs......

10please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:11 am

silver_Moonlight

silver_Moonlight

cool, i kinda downloaded gimp without my perents knowing, and cience i know the computer and internet like 50X better than them they thought it was an extensing of paint that i found. hehe lol. ya i love dragons they are my favorit mythical creature. so i was thriled when i found dragoncave!

11please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:52 pm

richbeckym

richbeckym

i love dragons too!!!!!

12please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:37 am

Peko_Shirohana

Peko_Shirohana

How off topic! lol I made a dragoncave account too, but I can never get an egg.

13please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:54 pm

richbeckym

richbeckym

lol, yea i know, back to the topic, i have made some more coats, i'll show u them later

14please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:02 am

silver_Moonlight

silver_Moonlight

oky-doky

15please help with my coat!!! Empty Re: please help with my coat!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:07 am

3-Poppy-xx

3-Poppy-xx

Nice first one, and i love the second. Let me know if it goes through ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]