Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help Wanted

+2
Goma
Jinxed
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help Wanted Empty Help Wanted Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:41 pm

Jinxed

Jinxed

Hello to who that is reading this,
I am in need of help about howrse. I have been on howrse for over 2 years and i still can't seem to figure out how exactly do you make a Howrse Layout. I have asked many people to help me out on this question. They are to stuburn and want all the light shined on them and won't tell me how. I really want to know. I do know allot of people on here have this exact same question and problems. Nobody has found some interest to help us out. I just HATE when people say you must figure it out for yourself because I have tried that. I have surfed the web and howrse for it. Yet, still I can't find what I am looking for. Can some person with a good soul help me and all others out. Thanks for taking your time to read this. I greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.
Help Wanted,
Jinxed

2Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:30 am

Goma

Goma

I don't know how to make layouts either, it's still out of my league, but I'm pretty much 99.9% sure you need to simply mess around html and css coding on the profile, instead of using the "normal" view, cause it doesn't allow you to have scrollboxes and stuff like that.

For making layouts you need to know html and css coding, =)

http://www.gomas-sketches.deviantart.com

3Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:15 am

Wondersfromhowrse

Wondersfromhowrse

There are many tutorials found on google. Try searching up about learning HTML and taking classes isn't always that expensive either.Smile

4Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 am

Wondersfromhowrse

Wondersfromhowrse

There are many tutorials found on google. Try searching up about learning HTML and taking classes isn't always that expensive either.Smile

5Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:24 pm

3-Poppy-xx

3-Poppy-xx

I know Warrior_Cats is making some layouts for free, if you pm her on Howrse.com. There are tutorials on google that give you codes in which you imput the image code, and text etc. All you have to do is google Layout Tutorials and search. Smile

6Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:27 am

figuresk8ter

figuresk8ter

That's a good question!

7Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:27 pm

silver_Moonlight

silver_Moonlight

lol i just looked up free layouts. thats how i got mine! im also slowly learning html ill help u ppl when i get better at it!

http://silvermoonlight99.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum