Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perhaps a ways in the future?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perhaps a ways in the future? Empty Perhaps a ways in the future? Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:27 pm

SScribner89

SScribner89

Something that I love to do is image mapping. Perhaps Howrse could make an optional window view of a barn aisle with our howrses avatars "peering" out the stall doors.

I also love realistic games. Ikariam I found from howrse. Ikariam allows you to build you own towns and such and improve your buildings through levels. Perhaps we could do that with howrse. Our barn can hold so many horses with so many levels, that way we don't overproduce our howrses and create a surplus in the Safe Haven.

2Perhaps a ways in the future? Empty Re: Perhaps a ways in the future? Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:30 pm

red_chick94

red_chick94

I agree. The should do that and if you click on the horses head it takes you to their page (:

3Perhaps a ways in the future? Empty Re: Perhaps a ways in the future? Sat May 03, 2008 6:20 pm

Keithurbanfan93

Keithurbanfan93

haha well that is a great idea, but this is more a section to help us improve.

http://keithurbanfan93.deviantart,com

4Perhaps a ways in the future? Empty Re: Perhaps a ways in the future? Sat May 10, 2008 8:50 am

Warrior_Cats

Warrior_Cats

it'll be nice if howrse adds it to V2... perhaps they could do the same to other pages, or let us design the stalls

http://ibledadesigns.webs.com/

5Perhaps a ways in the future? Empty Re: Perhaps a ways in the future? Sun May 11, 2008 12:26 am

SScribner89

SScribner89

Keithurbanfan93 wrote:haha well that is a great idea, but this is more a section to help us improve.

I understand what you mean, but I feel that the idea would improve the game. The new version would bring people to like the concept. They'll say "wow" horseland and other virtual horse games didn't do this idea, I want to join this one!"

Also, there are way too many horses in the safe haven after only one year. My analogy for it is the pound. The way people see it (and what we're teaching kids) is that is we don't want a horse, we can simply drop it off at the safe haven...people are mass producing their horses thinking that they can simply make their horses breed their entire lives and that they will make money for it. By putting a curb to the number of horses allowed (of course more per level, like Ikariam) that will force people to put more thought into what they are breeding.

6Perhaps a ways in the future? Empty Re: Perhaps a ways in the future? Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:04 pm

figuresk8ter

figuresk8ter

sorry i don't know what every thing means :)so can someone explain how to make layouts & banners.Plz.that would be really nice Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum