Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newest Golden Apple Coats :D

+3
Fran121
SilverShadowDarkness<3333
ef 123
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:21 pm

ef 123

So i've decided to make these for fun. I'm not sure if anyone would use them though. I plan on making one for snow, polka dots, clouds, grass etc. This next one you'll see is supposed to be stars Very Happy
Also what do you like about it? What would you change? Would you use it on your howrse?

-Ef 123

Stars:
Newest Golden Apple Coats :D BaseCoat5ab

Rain: (I took your suggestion on this one Very Happy )
Newest Golden Apple Coats :D BaseCoat5aba-1

Fire:
Newest Golden Apple Coats :D BaseCoat6a

Last edited by on Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.ef123.deviantart.com

2Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Yeh I would use it (but i dont have any passes) -
The only thing I would change would be the line which makes the bum of the horse ( im mean the top line- I would make it a bit longer)

3Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:30 am

Fran121

Fran121

Love It!!

4Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:24 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

Oh, nice! I love them! You're going to enter them for the golden apple?
P.S. Fran, i love the banner! I can't read what all it says though...But it looks awesome

5Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:40 am

ef 123

Frans's banner says " I can't seem to dumb the pain since the day you turned away" i think Razz

Thanks guys Very Happy

http://www.ef123.deviantart.com

6Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:52 pm

Fran121

Fran121

Love The New Ones!!
LoL Thanks!
Its Says :
I Can't Seem To Numb The Pain Sice The Day You Turned Away

7Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:34 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

Ooooh, now i see it. Cool. Smile I like it...sort of depressing and sensitive. Reminds me of me.

8Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:41 pm

Fran121

Fran121

yea my friend said that she thought i was turning emo XD

9Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:36 am

Reining_Gurl

Reining_Gurl

i love the last one! i love the colors you used!!

10Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:25 pm

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

I think i like the second one the best. I never thought of doing clouds before...i'll have to experiment with that.
Fran: lol, i can see why. Most people consider me to be emo, but i don't listen to them...*evil glances around*

11Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:25 am

MiShah

MiShah

They are cool.

12Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Empty Re: Newest Golden Apple Coats :D Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:04 am

Warrior_Cats

Warrior_Cats

very nice! but what if you do a background shading first, then fade that, and add on the clouds, grass, stars... just a thought

http://ibledadesigns.webs.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum