Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small problem with BLUP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Small problem with BLUP Empty Small problem with BLUP Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:34 pm

Horsegir

Anonymous

Hi!On Howrse,I've done my 4th gallop,and I saw my horse's BLUP.When I played with my 8 month colt,his BLUP went from -90.89 to -90.98 Exclamation How did this happen Question Question

2Small problem with BLUP Empty Re: Small problem with BLUP Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:11 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

Well, i don't think playing affects BLUP at all. Playing affects the GP which is also important and you should be able to see that now that you've reached your fourth gallop.
I don't understand why it did that...either you read it wrong, or the game had a glitch. It wouldn't go down like that i don't think...what's your howrse login? i'll check out your foal and look at it's BLUP.
That's really weird though, i've never heard of it doing that before...

3Small problem with BLUP Empty Re: Small problem with BLUP Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:54 am

Fran121

Fran121

wow that is pretty odd

4Small problem with BLUP Empty Re: Small problem with BLUP Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:50 pm

Cara

Cara

You had your answer and if it's not enough for you, you can ask this question on the howrse forums Wink

Locking, because this question is not a question about Howrse'Design Wink

http://www.howrse-design.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum