Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you get a job?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you get a job? Empty How do you get a job? Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:53 am

misbhavan

misbhavan

I'm currently working as a groom but that ends tonight. I know if I'm "offered" a job it shows up on my jobs page and I can accept or decline. But when I go on the board there are posts saying "looking for a vet"....etc. Job is posted.

I go to that EC and see that they need a vet, but how do I apply for it? Do I pm the EC and ask for the job, or is there an "available job" link I haven't found yet?

Thanks for all replies. alien

2How do you get a job? Empty Re: How do you get a job? Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:29 pm

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

I didn't quite understand all that, but i'll try to explain it.

First you go to the picture of the house at the top of the screen. It should say 'at home' and have five drop down options just like it. go to the one with the picture of the hammer type thing and click on it. It should give you a list of jobs if your unemployed, if you are employed, it will tell you what your job is and how much your paid, and if you want to change jobs and your unemployed, there should be that option above all the job offers.

However, to change jobs, you have to pass your next gallop. On gallop two i believe you becom a horse riding instructor. On your third you can create your equestrian center, fourth you become a vet. i really don't remember the rest, as i am already on riding level seven moving on to eight. But six or seven, i believe seven, lets you become a blacksmith, and you get a horn of plenty for five, six, and seven i believe. and maybe nine.

Once your done with your next riding level, go back to the hammer and click on it to go to your job page. If you are unemployed, and the gallop you just passed allows you to change jobs, click the change jobs button. It should then give you a list of all the jobs on howrse. The one's that you are allowed to do you can click on and it will change your job, then taking you back to the job offers page that now shows you the job offers for your new job.

I really hope i helped!! sorry if it's sort of confusing. It's a little hard to explain, since i really don't understand what your asking. This is just a basic run down i guess.

3How do you get a job? Empty Re: How do you get a job? Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:24 am

AliMay268

AliMay268

Pass riding levels, go to Jobs, Click the job you want, pick an EC Then you got the Job

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum