Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Empty Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:07 am

BA Welsh

Hi. Umm, I was not sure what to do to join so I just made my account on here. If i'm supposed to message someone please tell me now. I wanted to know if anyone had a good tutorial to do a bay coat on Photofiltre. I have completed to tail and mane as below and need to know how to do the body. All help will be acknowledged and I will be very grateful. Thankyou.

Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question CoolHorse-2

http://www.freewebs.com/welshponybreeders/

2Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Empty Re: Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:10 pm

Erudasi

Erudasi

I'm sure one of our board members could make a tutorial for you.. I don't use photofiltre otherwise I would.

3Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Empty Re: Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:19 pm

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

I wouldn't mind doing one, but like Eru i don't use Photofiltre. I prefer my CS3. sorry. I have downloaded it though, i might want to mess around with it...

4Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Empty Re: Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:40 pm

Keithurbanfan93

Keithurbanfan93

haha well I have done a bay before I think I have uploaded him in the coat section if that is the kind you want let me know and I can make a tutorial!?

http://keithurbanfan93.deviantart,com

5Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Empty Re: Photofiltre Bay Tutorial Question Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Jill

Jill

Bay is one of the hardest coats to make beacause of, the ranging of like seven different colors

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum