Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

The person Below me

+33
HorsegirlDylan
Jewl
chloren
silver_Moonlight
Peko_Shirohana
goanna
LadyofLorien
wild_horse123
IronLion
PurpleRoses
Gahoole
koiblab
VedaSword
red_chick94
Warrior_Cats
miastar
SilverShadowDarkness<3333
Ponycat
NiteRyder
Horse_Lover1996
MiShah
PonymadMonk
Fran121
Eventing Bee
Rie2Rie
Stechpalme.
Inutown
ofrockwood
Keithurbanfan93
Cara
Erudasi
DarkDiamond
Jill
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:10 am

Fran121

Fran121

yep!

The person below me can't/couldn't sleep tonight [the 24th] cuz of x-mas?

52The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:34 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

Well, i'll probably be exausted tonight b/c the whole family came over to our house tonight and they're going to spend the night. LOTS of little kids, sooooo loud!! *cringes*

Next person plays guitar?

53The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:25 pm

Fran121

Fran121

lol yea! [i don't think im really good]

The person below me got tons from 'Santa' last night?

54The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:08 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

lol, not really. I didn't get very much, but i got more expensive things this year. I haven't gotten kids toys in i don't know how many years...

Next person has never heard of Relient K or Switchfoot?

55The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:12 am

Fran121

Fran121

Nope!
I Like Them!!

Next Person is gona Leave us for 2 weeks?

56The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:15 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

haha, why do i get the feeling you knew i was going to be the next to post?...but yep, you're right!

Next person has an idiot brother that just fell of his skateboard and scrapped up his elbow and hip? (gosh my little brothers such and idiot...)

57The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:17 am

Fran121

Fran121

lol cuz your speacial like that!

wow pretty close he broke his wrist a few months ago XD

58The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:20 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

No question for next person...

haha, that's what i say all the time! If someone says something weird or mean or just stupid to me, i say 'it's just b/c i'm special like that'.

Gosh, i'm glad my little brother didn't break his wrist...that would've been really bad, especially on Christmas Day!

Next person got a beautiful expensive ring for christmas?

59The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:26 am

Fran121

Fran121

no
i got one on my b-day!
lol wow thats weird and if someone is mean to someone i'll go a say something about what they said and then i'll say it's cuz im special isn't it
yea that would be bad [my brothers arm looked like a s! it was gross

next person is happy their brother didn't break his wrist?
[i ran out of q's LoL]

60The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:30 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

lol, yeah, i'm starting to run low, i'm racking my brain every second! But yep, i'm glad my brother didn't break his wrist. but man would it have been funny...
haha, we're both special!!

Next person can't wait to see the new layout for H'D? (sorry, i really can't wait!! I've already seen some of it, it's awesome! Thanks Stech!)

61The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:33 am

Fran121

Fran121

yea i bet its awsome!
im glad im not the only one running low lol

um .... next person.... um... is special?!

62The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:40 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

lol, yep! Gosh fran, you almost mad me pee my pants! Geez!

Next person is my special twin from special land? (i have no idea, so don't ask!)

63The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:44 am

Fran121

Fran121

LoL yea!
sorry i cant help it! Gosh!
I'm Mean Really! Gosh!
lol

Next person wants a llama? [i don't know lol i was thinking about napoleon dynamit and tina]

64The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:48 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

lol! Nope, i don't like llama's. My friend Heather likes them though. She'd walk around school going here's a llama, there's a llama, etc, etc. Gosh it was annoying!

Next person has a pocket bike?

65The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:53 am

Fran121

Fran121

nope!
lol i think they're teaming up with the bunny rabbits and that their gona take over the world and eat all our pancakes
[very long story it started with a rabbit eating a pancake]

next person dosen't belive that i got proof bunny are gona take over the world with toilet items?!

66The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:02 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

No, actually i believe you!

Haha, i don't doubt it!

Next person likes honey baked ham?

67The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:07 am

Fran121

Fran121

um... its ok

Proof!!
The person Below me - Page 3 105083mi92g46n0m

lol
next person is laughing at the pic?

68The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:15 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

YESSS!! Gosh, again with the peeing the pants deel!! Man that's funny!

Next person...gosh...umm...likes ladybugs?!

69The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:18 am

Fran121

Fran121

lol yea.
lol i crack up everytime i see it and my moms looking at me like im retarted! lol

Next person is still laughing?!

70The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:22 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

lol, yeah! I can't stop! everytime i see that...man!

Next person hates the color pink?

71The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:36 am

Fran121

Fran121

yea pinks ugly!
lol same here! its so funny!

Next person likes the color red?

72The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:38 pm

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

Hmm...usually not on clothes, but on fall pictures, yes.

Next person likes the colors, brown, green, and blue?
Earthy colors, i know.

73The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:48 pm

Fran121

Fran121

kinda i hate brown is gross! lol

next person is tired?
[i just got up from a 'napo' lol]

74The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:57 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

nope. But i will be tonight. We're leaving at 1:00 in the morning to leave for our trip. 1:00 IN THE MORNING!! Gosh, it's unheard of!

*gasps* how dare you! I love the color brown!

Next person is gonna miss me?
(say no and man you'll regret it...jk!)

75The person Below me - Page 3 Empty Re: The person Below me Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:09 am

Fran121

Fran121

No! Who Would Miss DD? We'll have a big party while your gone Wink
lol j/k!

that is ... early ... or late? no early Very Happy
good luck!! XD

next person hates the number 6?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum