Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question Empty Question Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:24 pm

White_Wing

White_Wing

Hi, I have one question, what program do we need to create a coat? I am really new at all this so I may need a lot of help.

2Question Empty Re: Question Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:27 pm

Fran121

Fran121

you can use photofiltre or the gimp

3Question Empty Re: Question Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:55 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

Hey, White_Wing, welcome to the forum! I don't think i've ever officially welcomed you before so i did now. Wink

I think i've already answered your question somewhere here, in FAQ i think, and that's where your question should really go.

Anywho, to answer your question...

You'd go to Tutorials for your coats, and at the top, in the announcements, You'll see a link that says 'Links to free downloads for graphic programs'. There we have Photofiltre and the GIMP as Fran said. Wink

Of course you can find others elsewhere online, but some cost money, so check that first. I hope i helped! Smile

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

4Question Empty Re: Question Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:16 am

White_Wing

White_Wing

That helped loads!! Just another question, how do I work it?? Thanks

5Question Empty Re: Question Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:16 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

Wow, well really it depends on what program you get. Different programs work a little differently. Some are basically the same, and others are totally different.
Really you just have to mess around with it, and check out the tutorials on here. They helped me when i first started out a lot. It may take you a while to get used to it and understand everything, but you'll eventually get the hang of it. Wink I can't wait to see what you create with it!!

6Question Empty Re: Question Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:26 am

DarkDiamond

DarkDiamond

I move topic under FAQ. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum