Howrse'Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey everybody! :D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey everybody! :D Empty Hey everybody! :D Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:27 am

akcookiesforever

akcookiesforever

Hey all Im Akcookiesforever and this also my username on Howrse. Feel free to add me if you want Smile. I ahd an account before but I haven't been on there for a while because I was busy and now I forgot all my information Sad

-How did you find the site howrse.com?i was on google searching up virtual horse sites and came to this one

-How did you find this site (Howrse'Design)? i was looking up how to make a layout on google again XD

-What do you like on howrse?how we can breed and raise horses and the fact i can raise horses on here when i cant have one in real life

-What don't you like on howrse?having to buy passes to get stuff from the Black Market

-Do you have any suggestions for Howrse'Design?nope ur layouts are amazing Smile

-Could you live without howrse if you had to stop playing?i would most likely die of boredom lol jk

-What are some of your hobbies?anythign fun but not sports thats a big no no for me

-Do you have animals at home? If yes, what kinds?
yes i do. Very Happy fishes and mice
-Would you say you're artistically inclined?what does inclined mean? lmao im in highschool and i dont know this. see how smart i am??

-What first inspired you to draw?whenever i see a drawing

-Do your prefer pencil and paper or digital art?all

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum